- Four bedroom Cottage
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen / Diner
- Utility with WC and Belfast Sink
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 2 Singles
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Large gardens front and back with off-road parking for 4 cars
- Landlord will consider a small dog
- Application Fees £180 per person
4 bedroom fully refurbished semi-detached cottage on the South side of Bridgwater, close to junction 24 of the M5 motorway.
The accommodation offers porch entrance to the Kitchen/Diner through into a back Hallway with back door into Utility area, with Belfast sink, WC and connections for washer/dryer.
Spacious Lounge with understair storage through double doors into large Dining Room with patio doors opening onto the patio/garden.
First floor offers 4 bedrooms, 2 doubles and 2 singles, and family Bathroom with modern white suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, WC and vanity sink.
The property benefits from gas central heating and upvc double glazing throughout.
Off-road parking for 4 cars and large gardens front and back.