Tamlyns provide a fully comprehensive management service for residential blocks of flats and/or estates for either Freeholder, Right to Manage Companies or Management Companies.
Tamlyns manage blocks and estate of all sizes, specialising in the Bridgwater, Weston-super-Mare and Bristol areas. We can provide a responsive and efficient service tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
We are a company bound by the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) Professional Code of Conduct and will provide a professional assessment of your current situation, as well as providing a full management plan to turn complicated estates and blocks around to ensure these are well maintained and efficiently managed on a day-to-day basis.
Tamlyns’ everyday management service includes:
- Preparation of annual Service Charge Bullet, detailing the proposed expenditure for the forthcoming financial year for approval by the Directors
- Collection of Service Charges to include preparation of invoice/demands to leaseholders and the chasing of arrears
- Management of communal areas to include day-to-day maintenance, cleaning, window cleaning and gardening
- The administration of insurances to include Buildings, Public & Employers Liability and dealing with any claims
- The commissioning of all compliance reports to adhere to current legislation
- To obtain competitive quotations and appoint approved contractors to carry out day-to-day maintenance on the site
- Regular inspections of the property will also be provided by your Block Management Co-ordinator
- Organisation of Directors/Management Meetings at least twice a year to include an Annual General Meeting
- To prepare agenda, chair and take minutes at the management meetings
- Preparation of end of year accounts and appointment of an Accountant, for auditing of end of year accounts ready for filing at Companies House